Advertising Intelligence has two sets of settings depending on how the product is accessed. As an Admin, you have the ability to hide the client Cost per Click (CPC) and client spend metrics in both the product dashboard and the Executive Report. Admins can also set the management fee per campaign. These Admin settings are not visible to the end user.
How to Access Admin Settings in Advertising Intelligence
- In Partner Center, go to Businesses > Accounts.
- Click the business account name in question.
- Under “Products” on the account page, click the blue text of Advertising Intelligence.
- Once in the Advertising Intelligence dashboard, select “Settings” on the left.
How to Access User Settings in Advertising Intelligence
- A Business App User can login to Business App.
- From the Business App dashboard, Users can click on Advertising Intelligence from the product list on the left.
- Once inside the Advertising Intelligence dashboard, they can select “Settings” on the left.
- If an Admin would like to preview what a Business App User will see, they can navigate to the account in Partner Center, then click the blue text of the account name.
- Admins can then click the three dots ⋮ next to a User’s name, then select “Impersonate”.
- This will take the Admin into Business App as the User. From here, they can select Advertising Intelligence in the Business App dashboard.
- Once in the Advertising Intelligence dashboard, they can select “Settings” on the left.
- A Salesperson can access Business App via Sales & Success Center.* They can select the business in question under “Accounts”.
- Once on the Account page, they should scroll down to “Reports & Documents”, then click to view the Executive Report.
- This will bring them into the Business App dashboard. From here, they can click on Advertising Intelligence on the left.
- Once in the Advertising Intelligence dashboard, the salesperson can click “Settings”.
*In order for a Salesperson to access Business App, the setting called “Executive Report and Business App Access” must be enabled under Partner Center > Administration > Sales.