Provide an excellent customer experience with real-time notifications on the status of your client websites, so you can quickly resolve issues and maintain exceptional performance.
What is it?
Channel partners have the option for enhanced visibility into their client experiences by receiving notifications the moment there is a change in the status of their websites.
With this new feature, partners can now opt-in to receive in-app or email notifications from their managed client's websites to be notified in real-time in the event of unplanned downtime, and the moment the service is restored.
Why is it Important?
Stay Informed: Clients are inconvenienced when there is downtime that impacts their business. As a Partner, you can monitor your client's experience and act quickly with an accurate, timely source of information.
Build Client Confidence: Waiting for clients to tell you that their website is down can cause them to lose trust and confidence. Opting into status notifications means you can proactively respond to issues before the public, customers, or clients become aware of them.
How does it work?
- The client's website is pinged every 30 minutes
- If the ping is successful, no action is taken
- If there is an unsuccessful ping, a notification is sent based on your preferred notification settings (in-app and or email)
- Notification is sent on a status change only (for example, if a website in-service goes offline suddenly or vice versa for a restored website)
- Notification is only sent once until another change of state
How to activate notifications
Notifications can be enabled in three easy steps:
1. Click on the notifications bell in the Partner Center.
2. Click on the gear icon that takes you to the settings
3. Scroll down to the website section to enable notifications