The Multi-Location Executive Report is a powerful roll-up of metrics across any number of business locations. With a custom date selector and filtering, it’s easy to slice the data to see trends in marketing performance across a Multi-Location Group.
Available in Multi-Location Business App and fully white-labeled, this report allows for powerful needs analysis and proof-of-performance reporting.
Use it to prospect
Multi-Location Executive Report shows the marketing data that’s been collected for all your business accounts. This means that you can run Snapshot Reports for a group of locations, and then view that data inside Multi-Location Business App to help users see opportunities for improvement.
Use it for proof-of-performance reporting
Trend lines and delta-change numbers are a key feature of Executive Reporting, allowing you to show short or large-scale change across many accounts, and prove the impact your work has been having.
- Fast data – Slice-and-dice large data sets quickly.
- Short-term changes and long-term trends – Compare metrics period-over-period with a custom date selection.
- White-labeled – The report is your own, complete with your logo and branding.
- Filtering – Filter by geography, business category, region, groups of locations, or listing/review sources.
What data is currently available?
Currently, the report includes the following:
- Google Business Profile
- Advertising Intelligence
- Google Analytics
- Top Review Sources
- Recent Reviews
- Review Rating
- Review Volume
- Average Time to Response
- Listings data
- Social media (powered by Social Marketing)
- Afterward, we'll expand it to include more Marketplace products and third-party metric sources.