The contact information and image that appears in the bottom left-hand corner of the Business App display:
a) the contact name of the assigned salesperson (otherwise, it will show as 'Contact Us' if the account is unassigned).
b) Profile photo of the assigned Salesperson if they have added one to their profile (otherwise, it will show a keyboard image as a default).
c) And lastly, the name of the market the account is assigned to.
To customize the 'Contact Us" button for accounts that will not have an assigned salesperson, follow these steps:
- Go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize
- From here you will select Market > the market you are going to edit
- On this page you will then click the Email Settings drop down
- Scroll down to Required Contact Information for Campaigns
- Select if you want to use the Partner's Contact Information or Market's Contact Information
- Add the email you wish to the Contact Us emails to be sent
- Click on Save
To customize the 'Contact Us' button for a salesperson, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Partner Center > Businesses > Select [Account]
- Click on More > Edit (top right of account page)
Navigate to the Administration tab; under Sales > Select Primary Salesperson
- The market can also be changed here if needed.
- Click on Save
The Salesperson's profile can be updated under the Sales tab > Salespeople > Click on the Salesperson's name > Add Profile image under Salesperson's Photo.
In the Sales & Success Center, you can also click the "Settings" cog in the right-hand corner to update the contact information for your account.