An email campaign will fail to be sent if the mailing address is set to NONE. A few known errors you may encounter are: "Cannot start campaigns until a mailing address is provided" or "Mailing information not configured".
How To Solve The Issue:
Below are the Steps to Follow:
- Log in to the Partner Center
- Navigate to the Administration tab > Customize > Partner Defaults
- Scroll down to Email Settings > then all the way down to Required Contact Information for Campaigns.
- Fill out all the required fields
- Click on 'Apply changes' when you're done
4. Next, switch to the 'Markets' (right next to Partner branding at the top of the page)
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Market you want to customize
- Go to 'Email Settings'
- Under Required Contact Information for Campaigns, you can either select 'Partner's Contact Information' or 'Market's Contact Information'
- Click on Apply changes
Selecting 'Market's Contact Information' would require you to enter separate contact information from what has been indicated under Partner branding