Yes! If you sell in multiple currencies, you may have already set up multiple markets in your account with select packages, your preferred currency, salespeople, and their assigned accounts categorized accordingly. When a salesperson associated with a certain market creates a proposal, they’ll have access to all products and packages published on that market’s Marketplace.
Articles in this section
- How do I get notified when my prospect interacts with their proposal?
- Does my prospect need to have a Business App login to view proposals?
- How do I invoice approved Proposals?
- How will my prospect view the Proposal?
- How do I delete a proposal?
- Can I add Snapshot Report to my Proposal?
- How do I create my Proposal template?
- How do I access Proposal Builder?
- Can I create Proposals in multiple currencies?
- Which products can I include in my proposals?