If a package is not using the new package pricing model, based on the retail prices of the individual products contained in the package, it cannot be added to an invoice. Partners can update their packages to use the new pricing model at any time. Note that packages using the old pricing model also cannot be purchased through the Shopping Cart.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a refund for my client?
- Can I hide the products in a package when I add it to an invoice?
- Can I change a tax rate?
- Why can’t my customer find their business when they create a new account from the Public Store or Shopping Cart?
- How can I remove the option to create an account from my Public Store?
- Does my Public Store have all the same packages that my Business App Store has?
- Who can see my Public Store?
- Why does my Shopping Cart automatically apply tax rates?
- How can I change the Customer Agreements on the Shopping Cart?
- What currencies/payment methods can the Shopping Cart accept?