If your Instagram posts in Social Marketing are failing with the error message "user is not an Instagram business", these steps will help you make it a Business or Professional Account:
- Login to the Instagram mobile app.
- Go to your Profile.
- Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top right-hand corner of your profile page.
- Click "Settings" at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Accounts".
- Click on "Switch to Professional Account".
- Disconnect the Instagram account in Social Marketing and reconnect it.
- In Social Marketing for the account, retry any failed posts.