In Task Manager, there are three types of account statuses. These help you keep track of the accounts you're doing work for.
- Active - An account that you are currently working with. The selected task types will automatically generate when there is relevant work.
- Paused - An account you have temporarily stopped working with or one that you temporarily don't want tasks to auto-generate for.
- Deactivated - An account you have de-activated temporarily for business. You may wish to bring it back to active at some point of time.
- Canceled - An account you are no longer working with. Tasks and projects will no longer generate for accounts in this state.
Note: By default, accounts are added as active. This can be changed in global under Settings > Account settings.
Changing account statuses
You can change the status of an account:
- Go to Task Manager > My Work > Select My Accounts
- Find the account
- If you do not see the account, you may need to remove yourself from the account filters
- Change the account status
- Click> Unpause account to set a paused account to active
- Click> Uncancel account to set a canceled account to active
- Click> Pause account to pause the account
- Click> Cancel account to cancel the account