If your client already has an active Google Workspace subscription, you can easily transfer that subscription.
Differences between transferring and a new subscription
In order to prevent interruption to your clients' workflows, transferring their accounts to Vendasta will not require or allow them to log in through Business App. Users can continue to log into Google Workspace as they did prior to transferring.
Transferring Google Workspace
- Have your client browse to admin.google.com/TransferToken.
- This transfer token is a special code that allows your client to grant permission to transfer the account. Google has implemented this to prevent any unauthorized persons from claiming an account.
- If you land on a 404 page after clicking the above link, try opening the link in your browser's private/incognito browsing tab.
Partner Center admin steps
From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts > Account Name, click Activate Products > Google Workspace Transfer.
- If you do not see Google Workspace Transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have this made available for your account.
- The transfer itself is free, so you will not be billed for this activation. Instead, we will calculate the number of seats required for the transfer, then provide a separate confirmation screen.