Once you've activated products for an account, there's a good chance you and your clients are going to want to use them. In order to do so, you'll first need to add a Business App user to the account.
Creating a Business App User
If you've already created a Business App user prior, please proceed to the next section.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Users, click Create User.
- You can access the same option from the Account Details screen for any account.
- Fill in the form. The Email field is required.
- Click Create User.
Assigning the User to an Account
If the user is already associated with the account and has the correct permissions, please proceed to the next step.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Users, click > Edit Permissions next to the user you wish to assign to the account.
- If you are proceeding from the previous section, you will be taken to this screen automatically.
- Click Add Account.
- Select the account(s), then click Add Accounts.
- By default, the user will have full Business App access to the account(s) and its products, but this can be tweaked by clicking the arrow next to the account, the toggling the permissions. This setting will automatically save after being changed.
Accessing the Products
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Users, click next to the user that has access to the account.
- This can also be accomplished from the Account Details page by clicking > Impersonate next to the user.
- Click My Products, then Launch the product you wish to access.
Please note that certain products allow you to access them without a Business App user. These products will be clickable from within the Account Details screen.
Some products – such as Google Workspace –have special admin dashboards that are only accessible from the Account Details screen. These are only used by admins and are not accessible from within Business App.