These are the common fields that Listing Sync Pro and Listing Sync Pro powered by Yext sync to several listing sources.
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- Payment methods
- Hours of Operation
- Special Hours
- Business Profile Logo
- Brands Carried
- SEO Keywords
- Instagram Handle
For a more detailed breakdown of what information sync to sources such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, please proceed to Listing Builder > Listing Sync > select the three dots next to the source > Syncing Info.
How to sync these fields:
To sync the above content, you or your client must enter this information in the Business Profile.
- Go to Business App or Partner Center > Open Listing Builder for the desired account > Business Profile
Note: Business Profile information excluding Special Hours can still be edited via Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts > Select Account > View all data or Business App > Business Profile
- In the Business Info tab:
- Fill in your client's business name, address, phone number, and website.
- Under the Operational Information heading, fill in your clients' accepted payment methods, services, and brands carried.
- Click Save.
3. In the Hours tab:
- Click the pencil icon.
- Fill in your business hours and special hours
- Click Save.
Once the Listing Sync Pro service is activated for the client, the syncing process will begin.