You can configure what happens when a customer requests to upgrade a Standard product in Business App. By default, when a customer wants to upgrade, they are prompted to submit an order form for the Pro product edition. Other options include: having the salesperson reach out to the customer and upgrade them to a different product or package OR upgrading to a custom package.
To configure the upgrade path:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Products.
- Click on one of the following products:
- Reputation Management
- Customer Voice
- Social Marketing
- Listing Builder
- Advertising Intelligence
- Click on the Product Info tab.
- In the Upgrade Path section, select whether you would rather have customers upgrade through an order form, salesperson, or custom package.
- For setting the upgrade path to Upgrade to a custom package, follow these instructions.
When Upgrade to a custom package is selected, you can select your custom package(s) from the drop-down menu. You can also click the button: Custom modal content to customize the content your clients will see when they click on an upgrade button.
When Contact a Salesperson is selected, after your customers click on an upgrade button in the product, they are directed to a page where they can send a message to the assigned salesperson.