You can now allow your clients to invite other businesses to Business App, helping you acquire new leads and grow your customer base.
To turn on this setting:
- Create a landing page on your website to attract new customers. It's best if this page contains an Acquisition Widget so prospects can sign up, receive a Snapshot Report, or try free products.
- Go to Partner Center > Administration > Customize > Business App Settings > Acquisition.
- Copy and paste the link to your landing page in the Landing page URL field.
- Click Apply Changes.
Once the link is provided, an Invite a business button will appear in the profile section of the Business App.
When one of your clients clicks this button, they'll see this page (below) where they can copy the link to your landing page. They can then share this link with other businesses.
When a new business clicks on the link, it'll go to your landing page. If you've embedded an Acquisition Widget on the page, they can submit their contact information there.
Want businesses to self sign up for Business App?
- Configure the Acquisition Widget to create a Snapshot Report. New businesses will receive an email with the Report, and when they open the Report, they'll see a button to preview Business App. From there, they'll see the option to Sign up for the app.
- Configure the Acquisition Widget to send a campaign that includes a link to preview Business App (use the Business App Preview dynamic component). This button will allow businesses to preview Business App, where they'll see the option to Sign up for the app.