You can upload files through Partner Center that your clients can download in Business App. This is a great tool for sharing any custom reporting, proofs, or documents that you would want to share with your clients and ensure they are all easily accessible in one location.
Through Partner Center's File Uploader, you are able to provide your clients with direct access within Business App to important documents relevant to their business.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts, click on the name of the account you wish to upload files for.
- Under the "Files" heading, click Add File.
- Enter a title for the upload under the Upload Title field. This is what the files you are uploading will appear under.
- You can also add a description to the files so that users have context on what they should be used for.
- Choose your files. Each set of files can contain up to five individual files. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Click Save.
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts, click on the name of the account you wish to remove files from.
- Under the "Files" heading, find the file you wish to remove.
- Select > Remove File.
- Click Delete.
From Partner Center
- From Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts, click on the name of the account you wish to download files from.
- Under the "Files" heading, find the files you wish to download.
- Click the name of the file, then select Download next to the file you wish to download.
From Business App
- From Business App > Files, click the title of the files you uploaded.
- Click Download.
From Sales and Success Center
Currently, Salespeople and Sales Managers are not able to file share from the Sales and Success Center to Business App. File sharing is only possible through Partner Center and Business App.