Skip to main content
Configure user settings when bulk importing accounts
You can configure user notification and permission settings when bulk importing accounts. After uploading a CSV file with account and user data, you can determine whether new users can:
- Access Business App
- Receive notifications
- Receive the Welcome Email
To configure these settings, go to the Manage Users page and bulk update the new users or update the new users individually.
How does it work?
To access these settings:
- Go to Partner Center > Businesses > Accounts.
- Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Click Import Accounts (CSV Upload).
- Follow the Import Wizard to upload a CSV file and map fields (Steps 1-2).
- Select the options you would like to enable for new users in your CSV file. If you unselect each of these options, the users can still receive marketing campaign emails.
- Click Next, then follow the remaining steps in the Import Wizard.
Stay informed about Vendasta's new releases and disruption notices
Kickstart your path with Vendasta through our free Certification
Join discussions, browse solutions and get tips from the experts
Read reference documentation and guides for API’s and SDKs
Getting Started, Build your Store, AI Social Marketing