What is it?
Users can now see improved data on their website’s traffic in the Executive Report when they connect a Google Analytics account in Business App.
When was it released?
Google Analytics in the Website section of the Executive Report were released to all partners on Wednesday, November 27th, 2019.
Why is it important?
Users with a Google Analytics account connected in Business App will find the Executive Report to be even more useful in monitoring their website’s performance. Users are now able to see improved measurement of their site’s traffic, referral sources, bounce rate, and more.
How does it work?
Business App users can connect their Google Analytics account by going to Business App > Settings > Connections and clicking + (Add) on the Google Analytics card.
Data collected from Google Analytics will be displayed under the Website section of the Executive Report. The following metrics are monitored:
- Users: The number of unique visitors that your website has received
- Sessions: The number of times your side has been visited
- Page Views: The number of times a user has viewed a page on your website
- Average Time on Website: The average length of time a user spends browsing your website
- Bounce Rate: The percentage of users who eft your site after viewing only one page
- Pages per Session: The average number of pages viewed in a single session
- Traffic Sources: The types of browsing behaviour that lead visitors to your website
- Top Referral Sources: The sites that direct the most traffic to your website