What's included in the Go-to-Market Kit?
Download the attachments below to go to market quickly and sell Reputation Management Express and Pro to your business clients. The Go-to-Market Kit includes the following white-labeled assets (just add your logo and use):
- Sales Deck and Script
- Tell the story of why reputation management is important
- Close the deal with a sales pitch for Reputation Management (Express & Pro)
- Includes product walkthrough videos
- Sales Guide
- Learn the key features and benefits in a digestible sales guide
- 4 downloadable infographics (share on your website, social, or print out to hang in your offices)
- 7 Fundamentals of Reputation Marketing
- How to Respond to Positive Reviews
- The Importance of Online Reviews
- Why Reputation Management Matters
- 4 social media images (2x Instagram, 2x Facebook)
- Share on your social networks or use for paid ads
Why is reputation management important?
With placement in Google being paramount to local businesses and their online strategy (over 70 percent of online reviews are done at Google and the volume of reviews has grown over 20 percent from 2021 over 2020), just having an online presence is no longer good enough. Having a positive online presence, and managing it effectively, is now more important than ever for businesses.
Reputation Management is an all-in-one dashboard for managing, monitoring, and improving your business clients' online reputations. It makes managing online reviews easy and brings all-important channels into one dashboard. There’s never been a more important time to connect with customers online to promote a positive reputation. Empower local businesses to take control of their online reputation with Reputation Management.
How to add packages to your store
To find these packages and add them to your store, follow these steps:
1. Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Packages
2. Click on the Recommended Packages tab
3. Search for one of the recommended packages
4. Click Add to Store
5. Fill in the required information > Save and publish
The package will now appear in your Store and you’ll be able to activate it for your business clients. You may need to refresh your browser before seeing the package in your Store.
Download the Go-to-Market Kit below: