What's included in the Go-to-Market Kit?
Download the attachments below to go to market quickly and sell Reputation Management Express and Pro to your business clients. The Go-to-Market Kit includes the following white-labeled assets (just add your logo and use):
Sales Deck and Script
- Tell the story of why reputation management is important
- Close the deal with a sales pitch for Reputation Management (Express & Pro)
- Includes product walkthrough videos
- Learn the key features and benefits in a digestible sales guide
4 downloadable infographics (share on your website, social, or print out to hang in your offices)
- 7 Fundamentals of Reputation Marketing
- How to Respond to Positive Reviews
- The Importance of Online Reviews
- Why Reputation Management Matters
4 social media images (2x Instagram, 2x Facebook)
- Share on your social networks or use for paid ads
New Recommended Packages
We have introduced 2 new recommended packages, curated with the products necessary to build, manage, and grow your business clients' online reputations. Use the Go-to-Market Kit to sell your clients on Reputation Essentials or Reputation Accelerator.
Reputation Essentials includes Reputation Management Pro, Rapid Reviews (add-on), Review Display Widget Pro (add-on), Customer Voice Pro, and 50 SMS credits (add-on).
Reputation Accelerator includes Reputation Management Pro, Rapid Reviews (add-on), Review Display Widget Pro (add-on), Review Responses, Review Requests, Customer Pro, and 100 SMS credits (add-on). *Must have access to Marketing Services.
Why is reputation management important?
As people have embraced social distancing as a way to slow the spread of the pandemic, there has naturally been a drop-off in brick-and-mortar shopping. The shift to online shopping will make having a positive online presence, and managing it effectively, even more important for businesses.
Reputation Management is an all-in-one dashboard for managing, monitoring, and improving your business clients' online reputations. It makes managing online reviews easy, and brings all important channels into one dashboard. There’s never been a more important time to connect with customers online to promote a positive reputation. Empower local businesses to take control of their online reputation with Reputation Management.
How to add packages to your store
To find these packages and add to your store, follow these steps:
1. Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Packages
2. Click on the Recommended Packages tab
3. Search for one of the recommended packages (Reputation Essentials or Reputation Accelerator)
4. Click Add to Store
5. Fill in the required information > Save and publish
The package will now appear in your Store and you’ll be able to activate it for your business clients. You may need to refresh your browser before seeing the package in your Store.