After creating a project, you can add tasks to it:
- Launch Task Manager > Projects tab.
- Click the dropdown next to the project you wish to add tasks to.
- Click + Add Task.
You may also click on the Project Name > Scroll down to the Tasks Section > Click on +Add Task.
- Enter the Task Title in the empty field.
- Choose the Status of the task.
- Choose the task's Due Date.
- Choose Assignee.
- Click Save.
As you complete tasks, the project's overall completion percentage will increase. Once all tasks are completed, the project is marked as complete.