After creating your project, you'll want to assign tasks to it. You can do so by completing the following:
- Launch Task Manager > Projects tab
- Click the dropdown next to the project you wish to add tasks to.
- Click + Add Task.
-> You may also click on the Project Name > Scroll down to the Tasks Section > Click on +Add Task
- Enter the Task Title in the empty field.
- Choose the Status of the task.
- Choose the task's Due Date.
- Choose Assignee.
- Click Save.
As you complete tasks, the project's overall completion percent will increase. Once all tasks are completed, the project is marked as complete.