A diverse marketing stack is going to help you grow your revenue faster. With Vendasta’s Marketplace, you can start selling products and services from different marketing categories within minutes. Each product comes with all the materials your team needs to get started. And the best part is that it won’t cost you anything until you make a sale! Watch the video to start selling a product.
Did you know that you can also sell your own products and services with Vendasta? Learn how to add what you already sell by creating a custom product in Vendor Center.
Start selling a product
There is no cost to you when you start selling a product. This simply makes the product available in your store, makes its details available to your salespeople in the Sales & Success Center, and allows a Partner Center Admin to activate it for customers once sold.You can manage the products you’re selling at any time in Partner Center > Marketplace > Products.
To start selling a product:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Discover Products.
- Browse or search for products you want to start selling. Click on a product to view its Product Details page.
- When viewing the Product Details page for a product, click Start selling to add it to your store at its suggested retail price. You can change its price or remove it from your store at any time under Marketplace > Products.
- Any editions or add-ons of the product will be immediately available for you to sell as well.
You can also create a package to sell multiple products bundled together.
Start selling a product video.
Stop selling a product
When you stop selling a product, the following will occur:
- Existing packages containing the product or its add-ons will be archived.
- Existing sales orders containing the product won’t be affected. Approving them will still activate the product for the account that placed the order.
- When creating new sales orders, the product will not be displayed.
- Administrators won’t be able to select the product when creating packages or activate the product on accounts.
- Existing activations will remain active with no disruption.
To stop selling a product:
- Go to Partner Center > Marketplace > Products.
- Click (Open) on the product you want to stop selling and view its Product Details page.
- At the bottom of the page, click Stop selling.
- Confirm that you are sure you want to stop selling the product.