To edit a specific campaign, go to Partner Center > Marketing > Customer Acquisition / Product Adoption / Product Upsell and select a campaign. From the campaign details page, you can edit the following:
Edit email content
Editing the email content for an active campaign will alter the email for all the accounts on the campaign. Doing so will also reset the email's statistics.
To edit the content of an email within a campaign:
- Click Edit on any email.
- Edit the content, then click Save.
Edit campaign structure
To change the structure of a published campaign, you'll need to unpublish the campaign. To do this, click Unpublish. The campaign will then go back into Draft Mode so you can continue to make edits. You and your salespeople won't be able to use this campaign until you publish it again.
Once you've started a campaign, you won't be able to change the structure of the campaign. This means you won't be able to add, delete, or reorder emails. You can still duplicate or archive the campaign by clicking the Actions button at the top of the campaign details page.
To add an event to a campaign:
- Click Add Event.
- Select Email or Snapshot Creation.
- If you selected Email, select an email from the list, or click Create New.
To remove an event from a campaign:
- Click ⋮ on the event row.
- Click 'Delete' to confirm the action.
To reorder events within a campaign:
- Click on the boxes on the left-hand side of the event row and then drag the event up or down to where you want it placed.