See how many accounts were created each month, grouped by the assigned salesperson.
- You are able to hone in on accounts that were created during a certain period or look at a specific salesperson using the filters up at the top.
- See the aggregate number of accounts created by month in this visualization to understand the trend.
- See the number of accounts created each month by salespersons for months in the selected period in the table. You are able to click on the numbers here and see what accounts make up those numbers.
To download the data in the report click on the three-dot icon over to the top right-hand side of the dashboard, followed by 'Download' to see the download options.
A dashboard is often constructed from a set of different data sources. There are data freshness labels at the bottom of each dashboard that indicate the following two things:
- The refresh interval (text in bold and on top). This reflects how often the data source with the lowest refresh frequency gets updated.
- The last refresh timestamp (text at the bottom). This reflects the earliest time when a data source was last updated in the dashboard.