Changing your location on Google Chrome is simple. Follow these steps to manually set your location using Google Chrome’s developer tools:
- Click the three-dot icon on the top right of your browser.
- Go to “More tools” > “Developer tools.”
- Choose the “Sensors” tab.
- If you can’t see the tab, click the three-dot icon on the top-right, hover over “More tools,” and click “Sensors.”
- Click the drop-down menu next to “Location” and choose one of the available options.
- To add a new location, select “Manage” > “Add location.”After you’ve changed your location, you can test it by entering something in the address or search bar. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and you’ll see what location Google is using for you.