The platform has three environments
One for you, one for your salespeople, and one for your customers. Together, they empower you to provide products and services to local businesses.
Partner Center is where you...
- Customize your branding and settings
- Set up your products and services
- Build your Store
- Publish and track marketing campaigns
- Manage your salespeople
- Manage your customers’ products, services, and credentials
- Manage fulfillment services for multiple clients (with Task Manager)
All admins can access Partner Center via partners.vendasta.com. Partner Center isn't white-labelled, and the URL isn't customizable.
Sales & Success Center is where your salespeople...
- Create prospects and Snapshot Reports
- Send email marketing campaigns
- Identify hot leads and track communications
- Move prospects through the sales pipeline
- Learn more about what you’re selling
All salespeople can access Sales & Success Center from a URL that’s unique to your agency. You can find your URL below the title on the Salespeople tab in Partner Center. Professional, Enterprise, Premium, and Elite subscriptions have the power to customize this domain.
In order for your salespeople to access Sales & Success Center, you’ll need to set them up with Salesperson credentials.
Business Center is where your customers...
- Receive updates about their businesses
- Access the products they’ve purchased
- Browse products and services in your Store
- View proof-of-performance reports
- Customize their profile and settings
Similar to Sales & Success Center, your customers can access Business Center from a URL that’s unique to your agency. You can find your URL below the title on the Users tab in Partner Center. Professional, Enterprise, Premium, and Elite subscriptions have the power to customize this domain.
In order for your customers to access Business Center, you’ll need to set them up with User credentials. Alternatively, prospects can access Business Center for free from a Snapshot Report.