What if you had your own branded end-to-end commerce platform that empowered you to scale sales, marketing, fulfillment, and operations better than you could ever imagine? As you watch the video below, ask yourself: how could these features accelerate my business?
The platform has 4 environments
One for you, one for your salespeople, one for your customers, and one for fulfillment. Together, they empower you to provide products and services to local businesses.
Partner Center is for your business
In Partner Center, you can:
- Customize your branding and settings
- Manage your prospects and customers
- Set up your products and services
- Build your online store
- Publish and track marketing campaigns
- Manage your salespeople
- Manage your billing
- Manage your customers' products, services, and credentials
All admins can access Partner Center via partners.vendasta.com. Partner Center isn't white-labeled, and the URL isn't customizable.
Sales & Success Center is for your salespeople
In Sales & Success Center, you and your salespeople can:
- Create prospects and Snapshot Reports
- Send email marketing campaigns
- Identify hot leads and track communications
- Move prospects through the sales pipeline
- Showcase all your product and service features
All salespeople can access Sales & Success Center from a URL that’s unique to your agency. You can find your URL below the title on the Sales > Salespeople tab in Partner Center. The Essentials, Growth, and Scale plans include the ability to customize this domain.
To give your salespeople access to Sales & Success Center, you’ll need to create salesperson credentials for them.
Business App is for your customers
In Business App, your prospects and customers can:
- Receive updates about key businesses metrics
- Access the products they’ve purchased
- Browse products and services in your online store
- View proof-of-performance reports
Your customers can access Business App from a URL that’s unique to your agency. You can find your URL below the title on the Businesses > Users tab in Partner Center. The Essentials, Growth, and Scale plans include the ability to customize this domain.
To give your customers access to Business App, you’ll need to create user credentials for them. Alternatively, prospects can access Business App for free from a Snapshot Report.
Task Manager is for fulfillment
In Task Manager, you and your fulfillment team can:
- Update listings
- Respond to reviews
- Respond to mentions
- Create social posts
- Engage with leads
- Onboard new customers
- Complete custom tasks
Your fulfillment team can access Task Manager from https://task-manager.biz/login/
To give your team access to Task Manager, you’ll need to create user credentials for them.