With Listing Sync, your clients can efficiently create, update and maintain business listings from one easy-to-use dashboard. This helps your clients save time while boosting their local SEO and ultimately attracting new customers
- Which business listing sites does Listing Sync update?
- Which Listing Sync features are free?
- What is the difference between Listing Sync Pro and Listing Sync Pro powered by Yext?
- What countries does Listing Sync Pro work in?
- Why would my clients want to pay for Listing Sync Pro on an ongoing basis?
- How do I activate Listing Sync Pro for my clients?
- What business information does Listing Sync Pro update?
- How often can my clients update their business info?
- How long will it take for my clients’ listings to update?
- Will Listing Sync Pro create duplicate listings?
- What do the different Listing Sync Pro statuses mean?
- What does 'Waiting for Verification' mean?
- Do my clients need to authenticate their listings for Listing Sync Pro to work?
- What happens when my clients cancel the Listing Sync Pro service?
- Do my clients still need to claim a Google account?
- How does Listing Sync Pro differ from Listing Distribution?
- Will Listing Sync affect the Listing Score in Reputation Management?