Concierge is a Do It For Me task management platform that takes data gathered from Reputation Management and creates tasks for a digital analyst to fulfill.
- What is Concierge?
- How do I add a Concierge account?
- Why aren’t tasks being pulled in?
- How quickly are reviews pulled into Concierge?
- How do I disable a Concierge account?
- How do I activate Listing Distribution from Concierge?
- What is an Account Status? How am I billed for each account?
- Why should I do an Onboarding Call?
- What are some best practices I should follow for my own Digital Agency?
- What is the difference between private and public task notes?
- How do I turn off specific task types?
- Do you have an example Business Profile Questionnaire that we could use as a template?
- Why aren’t Mentions being pulled into Concierge?
- How often are Concierge reports generated?
- Where can I save clients’ usernames and passwords?
- Which listing sources should we claim first and how can we do that?
- What is Master Key and how do I get access?
- My client is attempting to claim their listings but when the site calls to verify the location, it gets lost in their automatic answering system. Is there a workaround for this?