Sales & Success Center
Learn how to use our dashboard designed for salespeople.
- Enable Salespeople to Send Email Campaigns in Sales & Success Center
- Create account in Sales & Success Center
- Assign Business Priorities to your accounts in the Sales & Success Center.
- Send Email Campaigns from Sales & Success Center
- Sales & Success Center: Account Health
- Account Analytics in Sales & Success Center
Pipeline & Opportunities
- Sales Pipeline Overview
- Create opportunities
- Edit opportunities
- Close opportunities
- Sales & Success Center: Pipeline Side Panel
- Sales & Success Center: MEDDIC opportunity qualification to help your salespeople close deals
- What do the various order statuses mean?
- What happens if I decline an order cancellation request?
- Can I add products and packages to an existing order in Sales & Success Center?
- What is "Contract Length" used for in orders?
- Why do I see "Activation warnings" when reviewing an order?
- How do I ignore activation errors in orders?
Sales & Success Center FAQs
- Salesperson Notifications
- How can I find the most recent client activity?
- Can I Un-Archive an Order in the Sales and Success Center?
- How do I display the time zone for my account in Sales & Success Center?
- How can I hide the leaderboard in Sales & Success Center?
- Can I limit Snapshot report creation per 'Market'?
- Does Meeting Scheduler sync with my shared calendars?
- Troubleshooting Meeting Scheduler syncing issues
- Where does Meeting Scheduler pull the default timezone from?
- Where can salespeople see their upcoming meetings?
- Can my salespeople connect their Google Meet or Zoom account after they've scheduled a meeting?
- Does Meeting Scheduler provide the option to accept/decline a meeting?