- [Business App] Welcome email for Business App is now showing the custom name of Business App instead of the Partner’s name.
- [Business App] Businesses based in Dubai can now create accounts from the Business App login page.
- [Partner Center] Management fees for multi-activatable products now totaling properly in the UI
- [Partner Center] Partner that do not have a default market set can now load the Product Info tab to change product pricing.
Sales & Success Center
- [Sales & Success Center] Recent Activity now showing when attempting to view All Activity.
- [Sales & Success Center] Meetings booked via BookmeNow are now being logged in Sales & Success Center.
- [Sales & Success Center] Emails now attaching to Accounts that share a name of a previously deleted account.
- [Snapshot Report] Data from partners who have integrated Chime CRM is no longer being pulled into the Snapshot Report’s Advertising section.
- [Social Marketing] Post performance section of the Social Marketing app now properly loading.
- [Social Marketing] Twitter posts no longer placing “Null” at the end of posts.
- [Social Marketing] Instagram Reels no longer failing to post through Social Marketing.
- [Social Marketing] Facebook 400 error no longer showing for posts that succeed.
- [Task Manager] Account Notes are now displaying for all accounts that were previously missing account notes.
Vendor Center & Products
- [Vendor Center] Reseller information now loading properly for custom products when accessing Partner > Marketplace > Products > Digital Business Card > View Reseller Information.
- [Vendor Products - Alpha SEO] Alpha SEO data now populating within the Executive Report for circumstances where it was not previously displaying for accounts.
- [Vendor Products - Google Workspace] Correct Google Workspace billing date and frequency is now displaying on accounts.