We’re revamping the way we calculate and charge management fees for Digital Ads products. You will notice two changes:
- Partner Level Management Fees
- Management Fee Calculation.
How does it impact your business?
- Management fees will be charged at a partner level instead of a campaign level. This will provide clarity and peace of mind to all partners knowing that their management fee will be the same across all campaigns, current and future.
- For clarity and transparency, we will be adding management fees on top of ad spend, rather than subtracting it. This will allow our partners to know the exact dollar amount allocated to the campaign’s spend and to the management fee.
- Historically, management fees have been charged at a campaign level. This means that if you have more than one campaign running, you may have different management fee percentages associated with each campaign. This will no longer be the case. As a partner, you will have one management fee percentage that will be the same across all of the digital ads campaigns you run with us.
- Management fees will no longer be subtracted from your total ad spend; they’ll be added to your selected budget. For example, you choose to spend $1000 on a campaign and your management fee is 18%, which comes out to $1000 ad spend x 18% management fee = $180 management fee. $1000 ad spend + $180 management fee = $1180 total.
If you have questions, please contact your Vendasta Representative and we’ll be happy to discuss them with you.