No. The recurring invoice template needs to be updated whenever a new product is activated/deactivated on the account.
Articles in this section
- Where are Recurring Invoices stored?
- In the new recurring invoice template what does the 'Active' toggle do?
- Can I “Bill by active products” while using recurring invoice on the same account?
- Will I be notified if payment was successful or not?
- Will I be notified when an invoice is sent to my customer?
- When a new product is activated on the account, will the recurring invoice template automatically update to capture the new product?
- What are the options for collecting payment from a recurring invoice?
- How do I stop a recurring invoice template from generating new invoices?
- Where do I find the invoices generated by a recurring invoice?
- Where do I find the recurring invoice templates on an account?