On May 11, 2022, LocalStack was removed as a source within Listing Sync Pro and Yext Listing Sync Pro due to the directory being offline for months. Should the directory come back online, we may turn this source back on.
Articles in this section
- Why is Foursquare Showing "Submitted to Source"?
- Why was LocalStack removed as a source?
- Can Business App users access Yext directly?
- Is there is a maximum value to the Listing Score?
- Yext activation error: "This account has an existing incompatible service in Yext's system"
- Will Listing Sync Pro sync a PO Box?
- Where can I find a list of Yext Sources?
- Why are some listings in Listing Builder marked “Not Applicable”?
- What is a Claimed Listing?
- How can I increase my listing score?