When using Inbox Messaging for the first time, the business will be automatically assigned an SMS number. First, the app will attempt to get a local number based on the business profile address. If no local numbers are available, a number from a neighboring area in your country will be assigned.
Articles in this section
- Inbox Product Feature Matrix
- What happens if my client is not enabled to use Inbox and I want to send an In-platform chat?
- Will my clients or I be charged for using Inbox In-platform chat?
- Are there limits to the number of In-platform messages I can send to my clients via Inbox?
- How do I enable Inbox in my clients Business App account?
- How will my clients see In-platform messages sent to them?
- What should I do to start using Inbox In-platform chat?
- Why should I use Inbox In-platform chat?
- Inbox: Why should your clients use SMS Messaging with their customers?
- Business App SMS Messaging in Inbox: Now, 8x Faster