SMS Messaging can be used for a wide variety of business communication beyond a phone call or email. Send customers a booking link to book an appointment, reminders, and asking for a review are just a few. In addition, you can use your SMS number as a support tool to ask customer or prospect questions.
Articles in this section
- Inbox Messaging – Product Overview
- Inbox Messages in Business App: Overview
- What happens if my client is not enabled to use Inbox and I want to send an In-platform chat?
- Will my clients or I be charged for using Inbox In-platform chat?
- Are there limits to the number of In-platform messages I can send to my clients via Inbox?
- How do I enable Inbox in my clients Business App account?
- How will my clients see In-platform messages sent to them?
- What should I do to start using Inbox In-platform chat?
- Why should I use Inbox In-platform chat?
- Inbox: Why should your clients use SMS Messaging with their customers?