SMS Messaging is the preferred method of communication between businesses and their customers. SMS also has a 98% open rate to email or phone calls. With SMS Messaging in your Inbox, you can connect with your customers faster, more accessible, and in their preferred method - giving them an excellent customer experience.
Articles in this section
- Inbox: Why should your clients use SMS Messaging with their customers?
- Do I get charged for using the Inbox?
- Inbox: How is a business assigned a number?
- Will Inbox use the same phone number as Customer Voice Pro?
- Does Inbox SMS use up Customer Voice Pro SMS add-on credits?
- How does an SMB know they’ve reached their SMS limits?
- Inbox: How will users know if their business has received a text?
- Inbox: Should a business publish its assigned number publicly?
- Inbox: How can your clients use SMS Messaging with their customers?
- How to send your first message to clients with Inbox in Business App