We're revamping the way that we serve our customers and fulfill their orders to provide you with a streamlined and delightful experience.
Each order form will now have the following requirements to ensure we can deliver the service, just the way you need:
- Contact Information: We want to ensure we’re contacting the right people for every single order. Be sure to include your client’s information, as well as any other contacts that you feel need to be on the onboarding call. Our team will only contact the individuals listed in this section.
- Fulfillment Information: Our fulfillment teams need a few details to be sure they’re delivering the service according to your customer’s needs. Fill out this section as completely as possible to help our fulfillment teams deliver on time, every time.
- Product Confirmation: A lot of our services require Vendasta products to fulfill. This section is to confirm that you have both set up your users in Business App and purchased any required products.
How does it impact you?
Our Marketing Services team is constantly working to improve the way we sell, process, and fulfill our solutions so that your customers enjoy their experience with us from start to finish.
To ensure we can do just that, we sometimes need a bit more information from you before we reach out to your customer. The more information you can provide on the order form, the better off we’ll be, and the better our service will be.
You may have noticed a change in the way that we are processing orders and booking onboarding calls already.
Here’s what you can expect when you purchase almost any Marketing Services solution:
- Once an order has been placed, our administrators will process the order.
- For all products (except listing-related products, like Listing Claim, Google Business Profile Optimization, and more), our team will book an onboarding call with the contacts listed in the order form within 24-48 hours with a member of our client management team.
- Please note: If you’d like to be included in these calls, it’s important that you add your contact information to the order form. If you, or your client, have a preferred time for us to book the call, you can indicate this in the onboarding form as well. We’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
- A member of our client management team will use the call to:
- Describe the service and clarify any expectations with regards to the product ordered.
- Discuss any required and missing items missing from the order form to ensure our teams can get to work.
- Optional: Help connect necessary accounts if you or your client is having difficulty doing so.
- Optional: Complete an interview-style questionnaire to help our teams better understand the customer’s business (in the case of Social Posting products).
- After the onboarding call, our team will send a follow-up email thanking your client for their time and to detail any remaining action items. Clients can reply to this email with any other questions related to the order.