1. Launch the Google Admin Dashboard from the Account in Partner Center > Businesses > Select Account > Launch Google Workspace:
2. Click the 3 dots beside the Google User, and select "Reset Google Password".
- If no Business App user is associated, this will send an email to the user’s alternate email address with a link to reset their Google password.
- If this user is an admin, they can use this password to log directly into Google.
- The only instance where non-admin users would want this password is for applications that do not support Business App credentials (such as Outlook).
- If a business app user is associated with a Google user and SSO is enabled, clicking "Reset business center user password" will send the business app password to the user's alternate email address. An email will be sent with a reset link. Users can use this password in their business app email to log in directly to Google.