1. Launch the Google Admin Dashboard from the Account in Partner Center > Businesses > Select Account > Launch Google Workspace:
2. Click the 3 dots beside the Google User, and select "Reset Google Password".
- If no Business App user is associated, this will send an email to the user’s alternate email address with a link to reset their Google password
- If this user is an admin, they can use this password to log directly into Google.
- The only instance where non-admin users would want this password is for applications that do not support Business App credentials (such as Outlook).
- If a Business App user is associated with the Google User, and SSO is turned on, clicking on "Reset Business Center User Password" will send an email to the user’s alternate email address with a link to reset their Business App password. The user can use this password with their Business App email to log directly into Google.