Changing the domain for Google Workspace is not possible - it is a restriction from Google. Partners can deactivate and reactivate a new Google Workspace product and add the correct domain on the order form.
Articles in this section
- How do I activate Cloud Identity on Google Workspace?
- Why can't I receive/deliver emails through Google Workspace?
- How to reach out to Google Support directly?
- Error Message: "This domain is already in use"
- How to reset a Google Workspace user password?
- Turning off Google Workspace SSO from the Partner Center
- Is it possible to change/edit a connected Google Workspace domain?
- How do I set up SPF/DKIM/DMARC for Google Workspaces? (my emails are going to spam!)
- Who is a Google Workspace Admin?
- How do I send Emails from an Alias?