Once the proposal is sent for 'Customer review', your prospect will receive an email containing a link to the proposal. When viewing the document, they will be able to click the 'View proposal' link and leave comments or questions. When ready, they can approve the proposal by pressing the green "Approve" button in the top right corner.
Articles in this section
- How do I access Proposal Builder?
- How do I create my Proposal template?
- Can I edit a proposal after it has been sent?
- How much does Proposal Builder cost?
- How do I invoice approved Proposals?
- How will my prospect view the Proposal?
- How do I delete a proposal?
- Can I create Proposals in multiple currencies?
- Can I add Snapshot Report to my Proposal?
- How many proposals can I send?