Yes, orders show the retail price. If there is no retail price set in Marketplace > Products > Product info > Retail price, it follows the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
Articles in this section
- What countries are supported in the Marketplace?
- Porting your personal Google Voice number
- Is there an option to decline/change the 1-year commitment on a product?
- How can I automatically activate Standard products when an account is created?
- How do I disable auto product activation?
- Will the direct link to package work if the user has the "store" tab turned off in their permissions?
- Why can't I see products under Marketplace > Manage Store?
- Do orders always show retail price?
- Where can I find the Product and Package ID?
- Can I delete multiple packages at once?