In Partner Center, you can set the default for the Reputation Management navigation panel to collapse by going to Administration > Customize > General Product Settings > Reputation Management > check the box next to 'Collapse Navigation Menu'.
Articles in this section
- Does Reputation Management's Google Q&A accept hyperlinks?
- Why is the Review display widget not showing reviews?
- Why is Reputation Management not accepting my LinkedIn URL?
- How can I remove specific reviews from the Review Display Widget Pro?
- Where can I find reviews left on 'My Listing' page?
- Why are my reviews missing in Reputation Management?
- Is there a way to edit Google Q&A responses in the Reputation management?
- Can any user reply to a Yelp review or it has to be the business owner?
- How do I make the Reputation Management Menu collapsible?
- Why is the trial version of Reputation Management getting activated on new accounts?