If you're having issues with the Meeting Scheduler not syncing to your Google Calendar or not sending emails for newly-created events, use this guide for troubleshooting.
Disconnect and reconnect the Google Calendar
- Go to the Sales and Success Center > My Meetings > Settings
Disconnect the connected Calendar
- Once it's disconnected, reconnect it again by clicking on "Sign in with Google"
- Create an event through the meeting links and check if it's working properly. If not, go to Step 2.
Remove Meeting Scheduler from Google Account
- Go to the Security section of your Google Account.
- Under “Third-party apps with account access,” select Manage third-party access.
- Select Meeting Launcher > click on 'Remove Access'. This will break the connection between the Google account and Meeting Launcher.
- Go back to the Sales and Success Center > My Meeting > Settings > Connect the Google Calendar.
- Make sure not to change the permissions you grant as they could influence the performance of the product.