No, using a P.O Box as the Business address will prevent the listing from syncing. When setting up the business profile, we recommend entering a street address, then selecting 'Service Area Business' if the client prefers to hide their address on listing sources.
Articles in this section
- Why is Foursquare Showing "Submitted to Source"?
- Why was LocalStack removed as a source?
- Can Business App users access Yext directly?
- Is there is a maximum value to the Listing Score?
- Yext activation error: "This account has an existing incompatible service in Yext's system"
- Will Listing Sync Pro sync a PO Box?
- Where can I find a list of Yext Sources?
- Why are some listings in Listing Builder marked “Not Applicable”?
- What is a Claimed Listing?
- How can I increase my listing score?