Skip to main content
What can a Google Workspace admin do?
A Google Workspace admin:
- Has access to primary manageable access to admin.google.com.
- Configures and manages all aspects of a Google Workspace domain.
- Administering users, organizational units, groups, and access to services.
- Manages the security of the Google Workspace domain as well as mobile policies.
- Domain security management
- Are created upon activation for new seats. Usually, the first seat defaults to an admin but this can be changed.
- Users can be promoted to admins through Google's admin console.
- Usually will have an email address with the domain.
- Admin alternate email is where the reset password emails will be sent.
Stay informed about Vendasta's new releases and disruption notices
Kickstart your path with Vendasta through our free Certification
Join discussions, browse solutions and get tips from the experts
Read reference documentation and guides for API’s and SDKs
Getting Started, Build your Store, AI Social Marketing