The "Status" column shows which stage the listing source is in during the syncing process. If the status shows "Not syncing," the business client may have a paid advertising relationship with that listing source. This blocks our system from updating that listing through our systems.
Articles in this section
- Why was LocalStack removed as a source?
- Can Business App users access Yext directly?
- Is there is a maximum value to the Listing Score?
- Yext activation error: "This account has an existing incompatible service in Yext's system"
- Will Listing Sync Pro sync a PO Box?
- Where can I find a list of Yext Sources?
- Why are some listings in Listing Builder marked “Not Applicable”?
- What is a Claimed Listing?
- How can I increase my listing score?
- What does the status “Not applicable” mean?