If the “Status” column shows “Not applicable,” the listing source may not be relevant to your clients’ business. For example, a service area business like a plumber does not need to be found on Uber, Foursquare, or any GPS sources like TomTom, or Navmii. These types of sources do not support a “hidden address.” Therefore, your service area business client can expect to see that “Not applicable” status on any such source.
Articles in this section
- Why was LocalStack removed as a source?
- Can Business App users access Yext directly?
- Is there is a maximum value to the Listing Score?
- Yext activation error: "This account has an existing incompatible service in Yext's system"
- Will Listing Sync Pro sync a PO Box?
- Where can I find a list of Yext Sources?
- Why are some listings in Listing Builder marked “Not Applicable”?
- What is a Claimed Listing?
- How can I increase my listing score?
- What does the status “Not applicable” mean?