The "Status" column shows which stage the listing source is in during the syncing process. If the status shows "Claimed," this listing is locked by a 3rd party system and cannot be updated by Listing Sync Pro until it’s released by that 3rd party. In this case, you may contact the listing directory directly to receive more information on how to proceed.
Articles in this section
- Why was LocalStack removed as a source?
- Can Business App users access Yext directly?
- Is there is a maximum value to the Listing Score?
- Yext activation error: "This account has an existing incompatible service in Yext's system"
- Will Listing Sync Pro sync a PO Box?
- Where can I find a list of Yext Sources?
- Why are some listings in Listing Builder marked “Not Applicable”?
- What is a Claimed Listing?
- How can I increase my listing score?
- What does the status “Not applicable” mean?