We are excited to announce some improvements made on the Business App that would enable its users to manage their user profiles by themselves and not be dependent on their partners for simple configurations. This new update empowers your clients to resolve some simple issues (e.g password reset) rather than waiting impatiently for you to respond to them via emails or phone calls. This page is required to grant users the "Right to Access" and "Right to Rectification" under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why is this important?
Here are a few of the features that are included in this new user profile page that would excite your clients who are end-users of the Business App.
- SMBs can now view and edit their Personal Profile details which includes
- First and Last Name
- Location address
- Add a phone number
- Change their password
- Edit their notification settings for the account they’re viewing
- Set a profile photo!
- Stay tuned for some exciting uses in the future for this across the app.
- Changes made to your profile would reflect in Partner Centre, Sales & Success, and Task Manager
When will it be released?
This new feature is now live on the Business App and you can log in to edit your profile today.
How SMBs can Set Up “My Profile”
The SMBs can easily set up their profile by going through the following steps:
- Log in to Business App
- User selects drop-down arrow of their name at the top right corner
- User click on “Edit Profile”