To cancel your 14-day trial, follow the steps below.
2. In the banner, click 'Learn more'.
3. Click on 'Cancel Trial'.
4.Click on 'why do you want to cancel'.
5.Select your answer.
6. Click 'Continue'.
6. Click on Compare plans.
8. Select a new plan that might be a better fit for you.
9. Click on Upgrade or Downgrade
10. Check the box to indicate 'I have read and agree to the Terms of Service'.
11. Proceed to upgrade your plan?
12. If you're not quite ready yet, click on close.
13. Then Click on Cancel trial again.
14. Select a reason for cancelling.
15. Click on 'Continue'.
16. Click on 'Start chat' to talk to an expert.
17. You can also send a message, call or book a meeting with your assigned representative.
18. Or Click on Watch now.
19. Click Play to watch a webinar.
20. If you'd rather opt to cancel right away, click on continue.
21. On the next page, you get to review what will happen if you cancel your trial?
22. Click on Cancel trial to cancel your 14-day FREE trial period
And you're all done!