If you do not set a retail price for the products you sell, the packages and invoices you create will default to the Suggested Retail Price for a specific product in your store’s currency. You may need to set your products’ prices under Marketplace > Products. Note that you can adjust the price of any line item on an invoice using the Unit Price field.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a refund for my client?
- Can I hide the products in a package when I add it to an invoice?
- Can I change a tax rate?
- Why can’t my customer find their business when they create a new account from the Public Store or Shopping Cart?
- How can I remove the option to create an account from my Public Store?
- Does my Public Store have all the same packages that my Business App Store has?
- Who can see my Public Store?
- Why does my Shopping Cart automatically apply tax rates?
- How can I change the Customer Agreements on the Shopping Cart?
- What currencies/payment methods can the Shopping Cart accept?