The customer statement description that you set when setting up Vendasta Payments is shown on your customers’ credit card statements, and is used to clarify a payment they have made for your products or services. Using a clear, accurate, and recognizable statement descriptor reduces the likelihood of chargebacks and disputes, as it helps your customers to remember where a particular charge or payment originated from.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a refund for my client?
- Can I hide the products in a package when I add it to an invoice?
- Can I change a tax rate?
- Why can’t my customer find their business when they create a new account from the Public Store or Shopping Cart?
- How can I remove the option to create an account from my Public Store?
- Does my Public Store have all the same packages that my Business App Store has?
- Who can see my Public Store?
- Why does my Shopping Cart automatically apply tax rates?
- How can I change the Customer Agreements on the Shopping Cart?
- What currencies/payment methods can the Shopping Cart accept?